Sunday, April 29, 2007

Just some random pictures...

Here are just a few images for prosperity, in no chronological order.
A cool builidng near where I live.

This is either Île de la Cité taken from Île Saint-Louis, or Île Saint-Louis taken from Île de la Cité.

La Conciergerie, Île de la Cité.

I didn't realise the Notre Dame was so crooked! Also on Île de la Cité.

Opéra de la Bastille

Children on the taboggan slide outside the Hôtel de Ville, next to the big ice skating rink that you can't see. Just to think, there's going to be an artificial beach there soon if I'm to believe correctly.

C'est moi! And look at the lovely, green lawn...
And that'll do for now, because I'm bored of uploading photos and then giving them captions with stupid French accents that I have to copy and paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment