Sunday, February 06, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my birthday! And, because it was my birthday, I've had a very exciting weekend. Of course, all my weekends are exciting.

My exciting life

I've actually had quite a nice day. Relaxing and quiet. I've also eaten lots of birthday related food.

A balanced diet...

My lovely flatmates bought me a cake and some chocolate, so I blame them for my unhealthy diet today. But actually, I've had quite a busy week. I went to the opera for the first time on Monday. I was worried I was going to be bored to tears.

But, it was really enjoyable, and I would definitely go again. It was such a nice experience overall. I felt very posh.

That's all for now, just a few quick questions.

  1. What would be your perfect birthday?
  2. Have you done anything recently for the first time recently?
  3. What sort of posh things do you do?

2 comments:

  1. The posh things I do are:

    1) I get up in the morning and I'm just posh.
    2) I open my mouth and I am posh (either that or I burp, which kind of detracts from the poshness!)
    3) I book a table for afternoon tea with my boyfriend for Valentine's Day
    4) I carry one of those big posh pretentious umbrellas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing these quick questions popping up in random places. Where did these people get the idea from?

    ReplyDelete