Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another update

I can't think of an original title, as I'm not in a particularly creative mood, so that will have to suffice I'm afraid. Yesterday, I really didn't do much. There seems to be a recurring pattern, doesn't there? That's what happens when you've got too much free time to do revision. You don't. I started to tidy my apartment, but I got distracted by the wonderful thing called the internet. I then got invited to meet up with Nicky at her apartment, as she was bored of revising as well. So I went and met up with her. We decided to go for a walk from the Eiffel Tower (there were hundreds of people around the Eiffel Tower! It was a bank holiday though, and a beautiful day) to the Champs Elysees, and then down to Madeleine. I then said good-bye to Nicky and went to church for the midweek thingy. I arrived early simply because of the timing of the walk, and for a long time it was only me and Joy, so it might have just been the two of us. Not that that would be a bad thing of course. But, more people turned up around 8, and the discussion was really interesting. It went on past the 9.30 supposed finishing time, but that doesn't matter! I got home and was on the internet till nearly 2.

Seeing as I didn't go to bed till quite late, it's not really a surprise that I didn't get up until 11. But this morning, I actually tidied my apartment, and did some washing. And then I went to uni to collect my essay result for grands debats. On the way, I started reading La Dentelliere on the metro. For the essay, I got 16/20, which I'm really pleased with. And then I came home, had lunch even though it was half four and had a slightly too long snooze, which probably means I won't be able to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Why won't your brother's blog allow les annonces anonymes? ça m'enerve!

    ReplyDelete